Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Yummy Tuna Casserole~Easy!!

Ok I've been brushing up on my "culinary" skills lately and messing around with recipes. I wanted to make a tuna casserole but not "my mom's tuna casserole"~ya know what I'm sayin'?

This is so easy and my kiddos loved it.
Preheat oven to 425
Cook one large package of egg noodles according to package.
Grease a large casserole dish. Mix together two cans of cream of celery soup  (condensed), 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese and a cup of milk.
Stir and add in noodles and one large can of tuna
Crush ritz crackers on top and bake for 15 minutes
Yep that easy and it was so good! No peas but you could add them (hubby hates them).

Hope you like it!! ~melissa

2 comments:

Please post your comments and suggestions :-)
Email me with questions@ melissa@thetinsel.com